- A clear understanding of the principles and benefits of good UX and how to apply it to your website
- A strategy for making sure you know what people need from your website, and what you or your client needs from it in order to succeed
- The confidence to know what information should be included in your website, and how to design it to increase conversions
- The ability to code a variety of websites with HTML, CSS, WordPress, and other tools
- Need a willingness to learn!
- Adobe Photoshop Free Trial version
- Axure RP Free Trial version
This course will teach you everything you need to know about UX, including design, content, and coding. And you’ll learn from the ground up, so it doesn’t matter how much experience you have when you start.
You’ll be exposed to principles and strategies, but, more importantly, you’ll learn how to actually apply these abstract concepts by coding three different websites for three very different audiences.
Improve Your Website with UX Strategies
- Apply UX strategies to a site’s content & design
- Understand Information Architecture to enhance the content on your website
- Know what dictates how your website should look
- Design and code a B2B website, a B2C blog, and an ecommerce site