What you’ll learn
- Code 3 beautiful real-world apps with both ES5 and ES6+ (no boring toy apps)
- Complex features like the ‘this’ keyword, function constructors, prototypal inheritance, first-class functions, closures
- What’s new in ES6: arrow functions, classes, default and rest parameters, etc.
- Practice your new skills with coding challenges (solutions included)
- Get friendly and fast support in the course Q&A
- Downloadable lectures, code and design assets for all projects
- No coding experience is necessary to take this course! I take you from beginner to expert!
- Any computer and OS will work — Windows, macOS or Linux. We will set up your text editor the course.
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus, but not a must! The course includes a 5-minutes HTML and CSS crash course.