What you’ll learn
- Learn to set up local development environments to play with WordPress websites in private, on your own computer.
- ECommerce and WordPress: using WooCommerce to build a webstore, and using Custom Post Types within WooCommerce.
- Customizing Account, Cart, and Checkout pages. Shipping and Digital Delivery.
- Lifetime access to the course, including all future updates.
- Download and configure free open-source software tools and use online services to build the resources you need to create and manage WordPress websites.
- Add contact forms, Google Maps embedded in the site, and Google Analytics integrations for tracking visitors and traffic.
- Working with Theme Frameworks and Child Themes. Creating a Child Theme manually and using a plugin.
- Working with plugins, and vetting them for usability, reputation and longevity. Website Speed and Performance testing.
- Evaluate and choose hosting for your own websites and client sites, with insights from 15 years of hosting client websites.
- Build more than 10 modern mobile-responsive websites, each with a different focus and learning purpose – each one could be re-purposed for a client website
Join our group to find new resource